ProSight Specialty Insurance has developed a comprehensive insurance program for Solar Contractors that is designed to help solar professionals protect their business.
ProSight values a commitment to safety, skill and continuing education. That's why we've partnered with the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) to offer a premium credit up to 10% to qualified solar installation companies that have achieved the NABCEP Company Accreditation or have Certified Professionals on staff .
ProSight offers customizable coverages designed to meet your shifting needs, such as:
- General Liability with Professional Liability cover
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella Liability
- Builders Risk
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto Insurance
The ProSight Advantage
As a ProSight customer, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits, plus access to products, services and offerings.
- Professional Liability Coverage – Unlike most programs for solar contractors in the market today, ProSight offers limited Professional Liability coverage as part of our General Liability policy offering.
- Care, Custody and Control Coverage: We understand the risk that contractors face when performing maintenance on a system. That’s why we provide the option to purchase coverage for property within the contractor’s care, custody or control during maintenance.
- Premium Credit – If you have NABCEP certified professionals on staff or have NABCEP Company Accreditation, you may be eligible for a preferred rating with premium credit up to 10% for qualified solar contractors.
- Background Checks – We offer ProSight customers an exclusive discount of up to 70% on comprehensive background check services through backgroundchecks.com. Backgroundchecks.com is fast, easy and offers one of the most comprehensive services in the market today. To learn more or to start using Background Checks Services, click here.
A Powerful Partnership
ProSight brings a higher level of value based on a deeper level of expertise. That’s why we cultivate partnerships with organizations that have a commitment to your business – like the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
NABCEP is a non-profit organization that supports the renewable energy and energy efficiency industries. Committed to providing quality certification/accreditation programs and continuing education, NABCEP champions worker safety and promotes consumer confidence in solar energy professionals.
- ProSight values NABCEP Company Accreditation. This program provides a way for residential renewable energy installation companies to distinguish themselves by adhering to a set of industry-recognized best practices. Learn more.
- NABCEP is the most recognized and esteemed certification the solar industry has to offer. There are many benefits that come with achieving NABCEP PV Installation Professional, PV Technical Sales, and/or Solar Heating Installer Certification. Certificants gain increased credibility and marketing value, giving them a competitive advantage over other solar professionals that have not earned the same certification. For more information on becoming a NABCEP certified professional, click here.
This material is for general informational purposes only and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. The description of any coverage herein is a summary only. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage may not be available in all states. Issuance of coverage is subject to eligibility and underwriting by ProSight Specialty Insurance.